These protein bliss balls are not only incredibly tasty, but they are also ideal as a pre- or post-workout snack! Easy to prepare and you can immediately make a whole stock.
To make about 8 to 10 balls you need the following ingredients:
- 150 grams of dates
- 100 grams of roasted hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons of ground coconut
- 30 grams of fresh spirulina from Supergreens Spirulina
How are you?
- Put the hazelnuts in a food processor and let it mix for a few minutes until the hazelnuts are fine.
- Add the dates and fresh spirulina.
- Then mix for a few more minutes until it is a sticky, crumbly mass.
- Then make about 8 to 10 balls with your hands.
- Throw the ground coconut on a plate and roll the balls in it
- Place the balls in the fridge for about half an hour and wait for them to harden.
- Enjoy your meal!!